2020 Pinarello Prince Disc Di2 Ultegra
2019 Pinarello Prince Ultegra Di2 Bike
Once you jump on the Pinarello Prince you will discover just how wildly good Pinarello can make even those bikes they classify as mid-range. Responsive and supple at the same time, it will look so good on your group ride that even those with the F10 will feel a twinge of envy.
This reincarnation of the Prince line is exciting not only for what developments it represents, but also the classic Pinarello handling and flair. As opposed to the newly minted Prince FX, the Prince is intended for riders who are most focused on long distance comfort and less inclined to jump into an aggressive crit race. It has been made from Pinarello’s T700 Carbon, which will be a touch heavier than the T900 used on the FX, and has received the type of layup that will help absorb the road chatter that can quickly start to ruin a ride. But to ensure that the responsiveness is still there when you need it, they have used their a-symmetric layup where the drivetrain side receives a sturdier layup than the non-drivetrain side to account for the greater forces exerted on the side with the drivetrain. And since the tubes are using the Pinarello FlatBack profile, you will be able to enjoy the aero benefits without sacrificing the sort of weight compromise that often hampers aerodynamic frames. The smaller rear triangle with the seatstays hitting much lower on the seat tube will also tighten up the ride making sure all accelerations get the most out of the power you are putting down.
Adding to the comfort side of things, the geometry has been made a touch more endurance oriented with a shorter reach and higher stack than their more racy frames which will go towards easing the tension in your neck and back over the long haul. The Onda fork and seatstays will also help enhance the comfort levels softening the ride without losing the rigidity. The handling is just as sharp as you would expect from a top drawer F10 because the Onda Fork receives the same level of attention here. Pinarello has included their “fork flaps” which are essentially little fairings to the rear of the dropout to increase stiffness and enhance the aerodynamics.
- Frame: Prince T700 carbon
- Fork: Pinarello Onda carbon with ForkFlap
- Headset: Pinarello drop-in
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra R8000 50/34T
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 5
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 25c
- Handlebar: MOst Jaguar XA Aero
- Stem: MOst Tiger Alu Aero
- Seatpost: Aero Full Carbon 12K
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Sizes: 44cm | 46.5cm | 50cm | 51.5cm | 53cm | 54cm | 55cm | 56cm | 57.5cm | 59.5cm | 62cm |
- Colors: 715 Carbon Red, 716 BoB, 717 White Orange
Return and Refund Policy
Return and Refund Policy
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you have 30 days to either:
- Return the item and get a refund
- Exchange for something else
All items (including bikes) must be unused and in original saleable condition with all packaging and labels.
Before shipping to you, our mechanics completely assemble and pack your bike as part of the purchase price.
Factory spec bikes: A disassembly fee of 10% of your purchase price may apply.
Custom spec bikes: A dissassemby fee of 10% of your purchase price will apply, plus the cost of items such as cables and bar tape which cannot be restocked after the return.
RETURNING AN ITEM:
Email your completed return and exchange form to email@example.com@racycles.com.
- It takes 5 - 10 business days for us to receive your package, inspect your return, process the inventory, and complete your refund.
- Once the refund is processed by Orange Pedal, the time taken for the amount to show in your bank account is dependant on your financial institution.
- Any items returned damaged are subject to a fee based on the cost of repairing the item. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the item is adequately packed to avoid damage in return shipping. If you are unsure about how the item should be packed, please contact us for assistance.
EXCHANGING AN ITEM:
We recommend pacing a new order immediately with the items you would like to exchange to. This ensures you will get your intended product without it going out of stock while your return is processed. You will receive a full refund for the original purchase when it is processed by our returns department.
WARRANTY FOR FAULTY ITEMS:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you to resolve the issue. Orange Pedal reserves the right to determine whether a product is faulty based on quality inspection. If deemed faulty, a replacement item will be shipped subject to stock availability or a refund / credit issued.
RECEIVED INCORRECT ITEM
Please email us at email@example.com or call at 775-870-1636, citing your order number and the items incorrectly sent.
Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping should they select the wrong item or change their mind. Orange Pedal is responsible for the cost of return shipping if the item is faulty or if the wrong item has been sent.
WRONG SIZED ITEMS
We can change you to the correct sized item at no cost.
DON’T LIKE THE PRODUCT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.