Pinarello F-10 Disc Mars Orange Gavia Build SOLD
2019 Pinarello Dogma F10 Disk
When the Dogma F10 was first unveiled in early 2017, the official line coming from the company was that there was no need for a disc version of the Italian company’s latest greatest racing bike. Of course that must have been bluffing since the Pinarello Dogma F10 Disk had to have been well into development at the time. And aren’t we lucky they did since we normal riders know that disc brakes are the way of the future, even if the UCI officials can’t make up their minds about it.
Making two versions of the same bike, one with disc and one with rim brakes, is not as simple as it may sound, especially if you want to lose none of the ride quality or take on a huge weight penalty. Pinarello has already proved itself to be exceptional about getting the mix right most recently with the F8 rim and disc brake bikes. And they don’t let us down now with the F10 Disk. In fact, with the addition of disc brakes, the F10 Disk really becomes the perfect bike for every situation, the top of the line all-rounder. Weight savings compared to the F8 Disk does not mean it is any less stiff. That’s because Pinarello are experts now at using their asymmetric design for the carbon layup. It means that the regions that take the brunt of the pedaling forces, like the drivetrain side for instance, receive a layering of the Toray T1100 1K carbon fiber that will increase its ability to withstand the forces, while allowing for a reduction in material used in other regions. That helps keep the weight down without sacrificing stiffness or durability. And the Italian threaded bottom bracket makes the frame not only easier to maintain and match cranks with, but will also avoid that press fit squeak no one wants to have to contend with.
Similarly, they apply this philosophy to the areas that must withstand stronger braking forces with disc brakes, and so for instance the Onda fork has been adapted to the needs of disc brakes. Through axles have been included and Pinarello has added what they call “fork flaps” which are essentially little fairings to the rear of the dropout to increase stiffness and enhance the aerodynamics of that problematic area. The 12mm through axle is also used at the rear to secure the back wheel. Like the F8 Disk, this bike has been designed to accommodate up to 25mm tires which Pinarello sticks with because they do offer the greatest degree of aero efficiency as well as low rolling resistance. Some of you wide tire converts may be a touch disappointed in that, but remember that an F10 with 25mm tires won the Strade Bianche in 2017. Maybe you won’t want to jump into the Dirty Kanza with that, but just about any other types of gravel grinding will be available to you. Besides, honestly, this is a bike that will be the most fun on beautifully paved climbs and descents since its lightweight will help you float up the mountains, and the amazingly well balanced handling combined with the disc brakes will encourage you to push your speeds down the descents since you’ll always feel in control.
Something that we never stop appreciating about Pinarello is the wide choice in sizes that they offer. It will be no different with the Dogma F10 Disk where they will have frames from 44cm to 62cm. You can also buy a variety of color combos, including an understated black on black or some of the other very unconservative colors that really pop in the sunlight.
Campagnolo Record 12 speed Hydrualic
MOST Talon 3k intergrated bar stem combo 42x 110
Hope 6 bolt 160mm disc rotors with anodized orange carriers
Ursus C-37 carbon clinchers
Vittoria Corsa 25 mm Tires in grey/black
- Frame: Torayca T1100 1K high tensile / high modulus carbon
- Fork: Pinarello Onda F10 w/ aero tabs
- Rear Stay: Carbon
- Fork Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- Steerer Tube: 1 1/8” - 1 1/2”
- Headset Included: Yes, Pinarello drop-in
- Bottom Bracket Type: 70mm | Italian threaded
- Cable Routing: Internal, electronic or mechanical compatible
- Front Derailleur Mount: Braze-on
- Front Derailleur Pull Type: Bottom pull
- Front Derailleur Swing Type: Bottom swing
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Max Tire Clearance: 25mm
- Brake Type: Disc
- Seatpost Diameter: Aero
- Seatpost Included: Yes, Pinarello carbon
- Seat Collar Included: Yes, Twin Force closure
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm
- Sizes: 44cm | 46.5cm | 47cm | 50cm | 51.5cm | 53cm | 54cm | 55cm | 56cm | 57.5cm | 59.5cm | 62cm |
- Weight: 820g | 1.81lbs
- Be sure to register your Pinarello on their website, pinarello.com, within 10-days of receiving your bike or frame to receive the extended warranty totaling 5 years.
- WARRANTY: 5yrs
Return and Refund Policy
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you have 30 days to either:
- Return the item and get a refund
- Exchange for something else
All items (including bikes) must be unused and in original saleable condition with all packaging and labels.
Before shipping to you, our mechanics completely assemble and pack your bike as part of the purchase price.
Factory spec bikes: A disassembly fee of 10% of your purchase price may apply.
Custom spec bikes: A dissassemby fee of 10% of your purchase price will apply, plus the cost of items such as cables and bar tape which cannot be restocked after the return.
RETURNING AN ITEM:
Email your completed return and exchange form to email@example.com@racycles.com.
- It takes 5 - 10 business days for us to receive your package, inspect your return, process the inventory, and complete your refund.
- Once the refund is processed by Orange Pedal, the time taken for the amount to show in your bank account is dependant on your financial institution.
- Any items returned damaged are subject to a fee based on the cost of repairing the item. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the item is adequately packed to avoid damage in return shipping. If you are unsure about how the item should be packed, please contact us for assistance.
EXCHANGING AN ITEM:
We recommend pacing a new order immediately with the items you would like to exchange to. This ensures you will get your intended product without it going out of stock while your return is processed. You will receive a full refund for the original purchase when it is processed by our returns department.
WARRANTY FOR FAULTY ITEMS:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you to resolve the issue. Orange Pedal reserves the right to determine whether a product is faulty based on quality inspection. If deemed faulty, a replacement item will be shipped subject to stock availability or a refund / credit issued.
RECEIVED INCORRECT ITEM
Please email us at email@example.com or call at 775-870-1636, citing your order number and the items incorrectly sent.
Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping should they select the wrong item or change their mind. Orange Pedal is responsible for the cost of return shipping if the item is faulty or if the wrong item has been sent.
WRONG SIZED ITEMS
We can change you to the correct sized item at no cost.
DON’T LIKE THE PRODUCT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.