Whether you're Enduro racing, getting laps at the Bike Park or hitting your local trails the Project.23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money, while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow will keep you cool.
Developed at the 7iDP Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, the Project 23 is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. Seven Protection have tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they'll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – they have you covered.
Exceeds CE, CPSC, AS/NZ, ASTM 1952 standards.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow
- The most ventilated full face hard shell helmet on the market
- ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- Easy position visor angle
- AGION anti microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full air flow
- Quick release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag